We strive to be our clients’ most valued business partner.
“Our client relationships have always been built on a foundation of collaboration, accountability and results. We treasure our clients, and we are relentless in helping them to succeed.”
– Nancy Ladenheim, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
We are tenacious brand stewards who revel in the opportunity to help companies succeed.
Our full-service agency is made up of senior award-winning analysts, strategists, marketers, journalists, creatives and digital innovators. Together, we help private and public companies achieve success in their specific markets, ensuring that the processes, people, and tools we apply are focused on creative and executional excellence each step of the way.
We don’t just promote products, we market companies.
“A creative process should happen with you – not to you.
It’s why creative isn’t a department, it’s the responsibility of each of us.”
– Frank Casera, Creative Director
“Our goal is to achieve meaningful connections with our clients’ audiences –
not only to enhance a company’s reputation but to inspire die-hard loyalty.”
– Jessie Reid, Director of Marketing and Communications
The story of your brand begins with you. We immerse ourselves in the history, culture and stakeholders of your business in order to uncover the insights that will influence our strategies and guide our work. Understanding the objectives, market challenges and opportunities of your business drives the insights that shape the narrative of your brand.
The story is all yours.
“A 10 idea with a 5 execution is a lost opportunity.”
– Jackie Dean, Manager of Production
- Market research and competitive review
- Peer and consumer research
- Strategy and brand frameworks
- Brand audits
- Identity and logo design
- User experience design
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Website design and development
- SEO and SEM strategy and implementation
- A/B and multi-variant testing
CORPORATE MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
- Key messaging framework
- Strategy and planning
- Sales & marketing
- Collateral design
- Employee engagement programs
- Annual Reports, print & digital
- Corporate Responsibility Reports, print & digital
PUBLIC RELATIONS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- Media relations
- Media training
- Public relations content
- Social media strategy and planning
- Community engagement programs
CONTENT/INBOUND MARKETING AND MEDIA BUYING
- Email/newsletter marketing campaigns
- Content copywriting, production and management
- Lead nurturing
- Traditional and digital advertisement design
- Media buying and management
- Executive coaching and script writing
- Event branding and logistics management
- Presentation and marketing collateral
- Video creation
- Online roadshow
We believe that all great relationships begin with a conversation.Let’s start one.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Nancy has been the key driver in establishing BryanMills as a recognized leader in Canadian corporate communications for more than 25 years. Her unrelenting focus on accountability and client service and her steadfast commitment to her clients have resulted in an exceptional roster of long-term clients and partnerships.
Chief Operating Officer
A Chartered Professional Accountant with almost 25 years of financial management experience, Jeff brings a high standard of professional acumen to every challenge. Jeff ensures that the agency runs efficiently and effectively, allowing the team to focus on delivering exceptional results for our clients.
Frank is an intuitive listener – one who understands the importance of mixing pragmatism with passion, and passion with business results. With a career leading creative departments at some of Canada’s largest agency networks, Frank has built a reputation for driving successful, integrated strategies, insights and ideas across a wide range of channels and disciplines.
BMIR Wins Nine 2015 MarCom Awards
Toronto, ON, November 4, 2015 – BMIR (Bryan Mills Iradesso) is proud to announce that it has won nine 2015 MarCom Awards – three Platinum, three Gold and three Honourable Mentions – for its creative work for blue chip clients such as CIBC, Tim Hortons and Mill Street & Co.
The notable wins include:
- CIBC 2014 Corporate Responsibility Report – Platinum
- Dental Corporation Brochure – Platinum
- IAMGOLD Corporation Website – Platinum
- Tim Hortons 2014 Sustainability and Responsibility Report – Gold
- Mill Street & Co. Website – Gold
- IAMGOLD Brochure – Gold
- Automotive Properties REIT Website – Honourable Mention
- Spin Master Kit Folder – Honourable Mention
- Dental Corporation Promotion – Honourable Mention
“We’re very proud of the work we do for our clients and it is always gratifying to be recognized for our efforts, especially by such a prestigious international competition,” said Nancy Ladenheim, CEO of BMIR. “I’m very fortunate to work with such a talented, hard-working team and the honours are well deserved.”
BMIR is an award-winning integrated marketing and communications agency that has been empowering top-level public and private companies to achieve success through impactful creative and communications that drive brand reputation, value and market share since 1978. An MDC Partner Agency with offices in Toronto and Calgary, BMIR is made up of a collection of fanatical brand stewards – analysts, strategists, marketers, journalists, creatives and digital innovators – who revel at the opportunity to help companies and brands succeed in the new market realities through dynamic solutions.